The Painted Ponies
A little girl whose family runs a travelling show falls in love with some wild ponies...but what will she do when she realises they long to be set free?
The gold palomino, the chestnut, the bay,
the pinto, the brown and the dappley grey.
One day, Lucky tells Matilda about when she was a little girl and the real ponies were her friends...
A big, beautiful story about friendship and freedom, from Australia's favourite picture book creator, Alison Lester.
- Shortlisted Five to Eight Years
- Speech Pathology Book of the Year Awards 2020 AU
- Longlisted Children's Picture Book of the Year, ABIAs 2020 AU
- Longlisted Children's Books category
- Indie Book Awards 2020 AU
Ages: 1-4 years
Format: Hard Cover
Publisher: Allen & Unwin